KTO Law Firm wants to be your business partner. We advise businesses on everything from employee manuals to litigation and contract disputes.
Whether you are planning to start a business or already have an established company, KTO Law can help you navigate all matters relating to business law. Our expert team of attorney provide business law consultation in:
- Establishing a business – Including filing necessary paperwork to become an LLC (limited liability company) or a PLLC (professional limited liability company)
- State and national business law – ensuring your business has the necessary guidance to follow all the law of all governing entities.
- Purchasing or selling a business – we will protect your interests throughout the process of acquiring, merging, or selling a business.
- Copyrights, trademarks, intellectual property law– KTO Law understands the importance of protecting the work you have created. Our expertise ensures the work of artists, performers, business owners, and more are properly protected under the law.
- International business law – KTO Law’s expertise extends worldwide. We can you conduct business with overseas companies, or operate businesses on foreign soil.